Sunday, February 28, 2010

Thinkin' Walkin'

This morning's weight: 290.2

I'm starting to think more seriously about exercise. I was planning on waiting until I lose some more weight, and starting a serious walk-to-run program when I hit 250.  I am thinking maybe I should start now though, with the onset of spring and the sun coming out a little more.

I notice with my morning walks, I wake up and I feel energized.  The only thing I can think on doing though is to wake up another 30 minutes early and do my exercises then.  I am just WAY to beat at the end of the day.  Getting up at 5am sounds like such a drag though!   Instead (and I just came up with this)  I think that I will add a walk during my day.  I am sure I can get away with 30 minutes and just walk around the periphery of the building once.  Or twice, however much it ends up being.

I have so many recipes to add to the recipe pages! I have been making some phenomenal soups and salads.  I hope my work week isn't busy as I tend to write up my blog stuff when I am not too drowned in work...

No comments:

Post a Comment