Friday, February 19, 2010

Working on Recipes

This morning's weight: 295.6

So I think that my other blog which I have been using for my recipe and food blog is going to go back to being my doggy and polymer clay jewelry blog.  Everything I am cooking these days is about healthy, low calorie food.  I think that it would do better here in a space where I am celebrating healthy choices, instead of being put on display for my foodie friends who wonder why in the world I would eat cabbage instead of pasta and can't fathom that it would be any good (which it totally is and I will include the recipe on the "dinners" page when I make it.

So with that in mind, keep your eyes peeled, my many fathoms of readers (google analytics tells me I am the only one reading this blog so far.  At least I have a record of everything!  I am already going back to read some stuff and it is interesting to see my thought processes)

As far as my wrasslin' with the scale today... I am glad to see that at the very least I am back to where I was on Sunday.  I am counting Sunday's weight as my official weight.   The thread on 3FC is now my awesome official weight space.  Thanks ladies for being there (she says to no one...)

No comments:

Post a Comment