Thursday, February 11, 2010

First Pant Size Down

This morning's weight: 300.0

So I haven't "cheated" or gone over 1400 calories, or missed any walks, or anything, and I have only manged to drop .8 of a pound in 4 days? That doesn't even make sense! I expect that water weight may be partially to blame (I am PMSing hard now) but still... there is something so discouraging about the numbers on the scale even though I KNOW I can't focus on that and that alone.

I should be reveling in not only being a whole size smaller pant and shirt (which I am currently wearing WOO) but that the pants are already loose. Not belt worthy loose, but I can pull out the side a good inch and they were tight when I bought them 9 days ago.

I need to figure out better cooking strategies. I'm literally spending 2 hours every night cooking food. I've gotten too fancy. So that is my goal for next week. Figure out easier, faster dinners that are still delish and lunches that I won't get bored with.

No comments:

Post a Comment