Monday, February 1, 2010

Met a Goal

This morning's weight: upswing from 305.4

I think I am seeing a pattern with my upswing weight and how much I am eating. And it is opposite of the obvious. This weekend I didn't eat enough calories, like, at all. Saturday I was at 944 and yesterday I only managed to get 877 in. I sleep in on the weekends and when I get up I just want to make jewelry or goof off on the internet, not eat. I end up eating breakfast for lunch and then an early dinner. There is no recovery at that point to get more food in.

That said, I am still recording today as 305.4, which means I met a goal today! Horay! I am at/under my February 1st On Track Goal Weight. Very exciting!

I am starting so have a lot of extra energy in the morning. I have been a morning person for a long time, but, for example, today I managed to clean the kitchen before work. Very peppy! It drives the husband crazy as he can barely move in the morning.

I am looking forward to actually being able to see a difference in my body. Right now, there is no visual difference. I fit into a 22/24 shirt (down from 26/28) and I bought, but am not yet comfortable wearing, a pair of 24 jeans, and I have had to tighten my belt 3 notches. Soon enough I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment