Monday, February 8, 2010

Upwing Ponderings

This morning's weight: upswing from 300.8

I don't understand how the body can go up and down 1-3 pounds within a few hours. It is pretty fascinating. On the 4th, my morning weigh in was at 304.6, then it went up to 306 by the next day, and the following day back down to 302.6. Yesterday morning, I was at 300.8. I got off and on the scale 4 times and it remained steady. Last night before bed I checked again, and yep, 301. So how in blazes am I registering at 303 this morning?

I am having a lot of fun with cooking and trying to eat a bunch of nutrient rich foods. I notice how good the food is on the skin on my face; I'm super soft lately and relatively blemish free - the period is coming, so i do have a few ouchies, but my normal array of white heads on my schnozz have been non-existent.

This week I am going to try to not dwell on the weight upswings. I find myself getting depressed. I am also going to try to be more patient with myself. I am 32 pounds down, and feel frustrated that I am just barely one size down, and can't really see it otherwise. I need to remember that its only been like 5 weeks and give myself some slack

No comments:

Post a Comment