Friday, February 12, 2010

Goodbye 300s!

This morning's weight: 298.2

I cannot begin to tell you how awesome it feels to meet what to me is a HUGE goal, getting out of the 300s. I'm debating whether or not to post on 3fc and share it.

In other news, I went to my doc yesterday and she was simultaneously happy I am losing weight, and tutting that I am losing so fast. I guess 34 lbs in 6 weeks IS fast, but I attribute that to water weight and the fact that right now I have so much to lose. I just stared at her and wanted to say "LET ME HAVE MY GLORY WOMAN!"

The good part in all this is that now she is going to be monitoring me during the process. In 3 months, I am going in for a butt-load of blood tests including b-12, iron, and Vitamin D, which all may be compromised if I don't stay nutritionally sound.

I am excited for this as I took a full battery of blood tests around January 11, so right at the start of my change in diet. I will have to get comparison copies of both tests to post here so that my zero viewers can bask with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment