Tuesday, May 9, 2017

236

I have been wonderfully on track since I last checked in. In some cases, that took extraordinary measures, though. That said, my stupid weight bumped up over the last 4 days and hasn't come back down. I'm gonna go ahead and blame it on lack of enough water consumption again, same as last weekend.

There is an AWESOME movie theater in the city that serves a full dinner menu and full bar menu right to your movie seats while you are watching your show (we saw Guardians 2: so good!). I have come to associate going to the movies now with getting really nice yummy treats and have pretty much gone through their whole menu at this point. So, when I knew we were going to the movies I didn't want to be tempted so I pre-packed my lunch on Thursday night and smuggled it into the theater with me on Friday so that I could nosh on plan. It worked! I didn't feel the least bit like I was missing out, and I didn't have the guilt of snacking after the fact. Win-win!

And then yesterday I had a 9 hour meeting (omg, kill me...) where they served both breakfast and lunch, but again, I packed ahead and brought it all with me. I had to explain to a table full of people what Nutritatian eating was. I got a lot of sympathetic looks and a lot of "I could never do that...".

No comments:

Post a Comment