Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Not-as-Fat Jeans

I love my husband.  He is so funny.  I have shrunk out of my size 22/24 jeans at this point, and really need to go get some 18/20s (that will be a second size down!).  I have said it out loud to him probably 5 times now over the last 2 weeks.  He keeps encouraging  me to go and even reminding me to go take care of it when I don't mention it, but for some reason, I keep putting it off.  Today, I said it AGAIN, and his response was., "hurry up and go get your not-as-fat jeans".

I lost it.

I was laughing like a loon. The people around us probably thought I was touched.  He explained that if he called them my 'skinny jeans', I would take issue with it (I keep taking issue with him telling me I am looking skinny.  I still weigh 280ish pounds dear, there is nothing skinny about me...) but I am loving the "not-as-fat" nomenclature.

In another news, TOM arrived, and a mere 9 days late at that. SO annoying.  I am a little grumpy what with the cramps, but that does explain the scale being 2 pounds up (I knew that damn 277 was a lie...).  I guess the positive side of that is I don't need a new scale.

I am about to edit my "goals" page to and add a new "by date" goal chart that I will update when things change.  I am going to keep the original one in tact, but since I am about 20 pounds ahead of that chart, it would nice to keep an updated one to refer to.

Oh and also I think I have made the brave decision to make a new "one time" goal (menaing, I will get to it once, then gain back up to my current goal).  I think I want to get down to 132 so I can say I lost 200 pounds. How cool would that be?  I think 140 is probably a healthier weight, but 132 is still in the "normal" range.  I think I may be too naturally muscular to really make that happen.  Maybe I should make it a bonus goal and worry about it later.  That sounds much more sane...

I made a nice post today about my journey to being sugar-free on 3fc today.  Instead of pasting the whole post here, I'll just link to the post itself.

That was a lot of disconnected thoughts shoved into one post.  Sorry reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment