Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy

This morning's weight: 287 or something

The whole fluctuating scale business is soooo annoying.  I want to just not look at the scale at all.  My clothes are getting really loose on me so I know stuff is happening (and another person in my office actually noticed the weight loss yesterday, which is awesome), but I love my ridiculously long goal list and sadly those are mostly scale based goals.

Onto more positive things.  I swear to Cthulu, I have never had this much general well being consecutively in my entire life.  I don't know what to attribute it to.  It must just be a mix of everything: my body physically feels better, I am eating nutrient dense food, I have removed foods that act badly on my system, my energy is through the roof so I am getting things done, and I am sleeping like a champ, and my husband is so kind and downright gorgeous and even after 4 years, I feel like a teenager around him (but that has never changed since the day I met him, just thought I would throw it in there).

No comments:

Post a Comment