Friday, April 2, 2010

Keeping Score

This morning's weight: 275.4

Well, the new jeans I just bought are too big (she says with foolish glee).  I knew they were kind of loose when I got them, but the next size down were too tight for comfort to wear and sit at work all day.  I think I will hem them this weekend and just live with it. Walking around in sagging drawers is ridiculous.

I don't have much else to report, honestly.  I haven't strayed from my awesome eating habits - although the goopey cheese dripping off of the husbands pizza last night did give me pause - how could it not.  But then my intelligence kicked in and I started thinking about all the additives and how those crafty bastards are trying to get our money by loading up their food with stuff that the primitive parts of our brain desire, and I refuse to play into their tricks.  So, brain prevailed. 

Common sense: 1 ; Money grubbing "food" processing plants : 0

I hate it when the scale doesn't move, but I try not to dwell on it.  I know I am losing.  I know that I am probably 2-3 lbs lighter if I were to weigh in a little later in the morning like I do on official days.  I feel terrific, my skin on my face feels amazing, and my hair is looking fan-fucking-tastic.  Then Why oh why do those stupid blue numbers make me feel so bad!!?!  Stupid scale.

Common Sense: 0; Scale: 1

One of my little gifts to myself when I reach the 100 lb mark is going to be posting in the 100 Pound Club at 3fc.  The 300+ club is great and people there know what I am going through, but I  think the other forum is more what I am looking for.  But, I am giving myself a goal prize and will resist the temptation to post until then, which is probably 3-4 months down the road.  That's ok :)

Alrighty then.

No comments:

Post a Comment