Monday, June 26, 2017

221.0


I had a good weekend food wise. I made that huge batch of Gazpacho which I highly recommend! It is so tasty and light and perfect for hot weather. This is the recipe I used: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/a...recipe-1937573 It makes a HUGE portions for not many calories.  I had it along side of a bit of rice.

My new mantra "weight loss is not linear" (thanks 3FC user!!!!) is helping me stay sane watching the scale bounce around. Luckily it is always a downward trend even when there are daily bumps. I want to stop weighing daily, but I actually feel guilty if I don't, so mantra it is.


The workweek meal plan:

Breakfast: Almond Milk Latte, beans, avocado, tomato, strawberries
Lunch: big salad w/ beans, cucumbers, tomato - added Miso Soy Curls and Asian style dressing
Dinner: roasted red potato and steamed kale w/ hot mustard

No comments:

Post a Comment