Thursday, June 29, 2017

218.5

I have a long weekend with plans coming up so making and sticking to these meal plans is going to be a tough one.  But, making meal plans is all part of the process so I gotta do what I gotta do.

Friday 6/30-Tuesday 7/4
Breakfasts = Amys beans, avo, tomatoes, fruit
Lunch most days: Chile Verde with hominy and white beans, fruit
Dinner most days: sweet potato, steamed broccoli and cauli

Friday 6/30 movie date - bring blueberries and chili. There is a special Indian menu right now and there are vegan options.  I really want one of these, but I know it comes with breads and I'm afraid if I order, I am going to eat it, so I should really try to be strong :(

Saturday 7/1 - dinner w/ friends.  Mediterranean salad and crudites w/ humus. The fear of overeating because I will not be weighing and measuring is strong

No comments:

Post a Comment