Friday, April 9, 2010

This morning's weight: 272.4

The scale hasn't looked like it has moved at ALL this week.  Sunday I was 272.2 and there I have remained.  Anyone who reads my entries, and anyone who is trying to lose weight themselves know, that this drives me INSANE.  I guess I will just have to wait until Sunday for my normal weigh in time and see if I lost anything this week. 

For the record, I still have not cheated at all on my diet plan.  My calories this week have been spot on (S 1242;  M 1719; T 1491; W 1479; TH 1539 [although looking at it now, running about 100 claories higher a day then I have been in the past - that will be rectified]),even with my having TWO tablespoons of cashew butter on my Banana Nice Cream and Strawberry Sundae last night (happy to give the recipe to anyone who asks.. sugar free, and only 250 calories).

Maybe my sodium has been high this week. I have been nomming on baba ghanoush and hummus, which I made with a fair bit of salt.

In any case, I am headed out after work to go buy some smaller clothes.  I am clearly in the 18/20 size now, and some of that is loose.  Which means even my underpants aren't fitting anymore.  And I need smaller bras.  And I need to get something I can start taking longer walks in.  I am starting to really feel like it is time to start exercising more.  I have a restlessness in me like I need to be moving.  I've order new sneakers for walking.  I am still deciding if I want to get some free weights or a Wii or just walk and start doing chores as exercise.  I hate the idea of wasting so much time in just exercising. I want to be accomplishing something too.  I wonder if there are suggestions for using cleaning as a workout...  (Huh.. it turns out there are)

OK now I have forgotten where I was going with this post. I just got distracted for 45 minutes watching zit popping videos on YouTube. 

In any case: another successful week at least on an intellectual level.  Lets hope the scale says as much Sunday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment