Tuesday, April 20, 2010

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I have been so frakkin' cold lately.  Right now, I am in my office with silk thermals on under my t-shirt and jeans, and a sweater on, drinking hot tea, and I am still totally uncomfortable.  I see other people on 3fc are posting some of the same stuff right now (weird coincidence) but it is in the thread that I have sworn myself off from until I reach the 100 lb mark so I can't/won't comment there.

I have been dreading the heat of the summer visit to Boise, but with my level of brrrrrrrr lately, I can't wait.  I feel like I am living in the twilight zone even saying that. Weird weird weird.

I didn't bother weighing myself yesterday morning.  I did weigh in this morning, but as expected, it was higher then my Sunday afternoon weigh in.  I don't know why I even bother KNOWING that my weight will not really register much of a loss until Sunday.  Makes me feel OCD.

So I am wearing my newest not-as-fat jeans today.  A Lane Bryant right-fit size 4. I have been trying to find "real" size equivalents and have not had much luck.  All I know is that I was in 7s that were getting on the snug side, and they only go up to 8 in store and they only carry up to size 32 in the stores.  So my best guess is that these are 18/20 or 20.  I'm also wearing a loose 18/20 t-shirt with my thermal underneath.  Who needs a scale when you have clothes that fit in extraordinary ways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment