Saturday, July 17, 2010

Catch Up

This morning's weight: 237.4


I took a month off of blogging as you can see.  My weight loss has slowed to a crawl, but its at the healthy average of just under 2 lbs a week so I suppose I shouldn't complain too loudly.

I took an airplane this past weekend.  Last time I flew I needed a seat belt extender and my thighs KILLED me when I got off the plane due to being squished between those arm rests.  This time though, there was a good 3-4 inches of extra belt after I sorta tightened (there was enough to keep it loose!) and I easily lowered the tray.  I can't even begin to explain what an awesome freaking feeling that was.  I kept pointing it out to my husband, He is such an angel he got excited for me every time.

After my silly exercise debacle (see last entry) I haven't tried to do additional exercises at all apart from my doggie walks.  I will need to start that up soon (see me pep-talk myself here?  haha)

I changed my goal to 150 instead of 140.   I am a curvier person than 140 and I think that will be just too skinny for me.  150 is a nice round number, and it gives me 7 pounds of leeway to stay within normal BMI range.

I've gotten loads of clothes from Old Navy. I look like I invest in the place :)  Not even XL on everything, I have some large pieces. So crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment