Friday, January 22, 2010

7

This morning's weight: 312.4

I've grown weary of my weight jumping up and down. It seems as though it is dependent on what I am wearing so I made the bold (you see what I did there?) decision to do my morning weigh in in undies only. I know this is going to set me up for disappointment when I go to the docs office and have to have clothes on. I will just have to deal with such things.

Writing long hand makes my hands hurt.

Seeing the weight gain over the course of three years when looking back on my medical records (now that the arrived) is shocking. Also shocking: either all of my docs in the past over stated on their forms how much they actually talked to me about weight loss and dieting, or I really was just not able to hear it. Their notes look like BS, but I am betting I turned a deaf ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment