Monday, January 4, 2010

Gaining Abilities

The other side of the motivation coin, instead of getting rid of things like co-morbidities and a tummy that hangs over, is what I hope to gain by losing fat. I will add to this list as I think of them.

Things that I can't do at 332 pounds, and hope to be able to do soon!
  • Touch my knees to my chest
  • Yoga
  • Take my pups for a run
  • Tie my shoes easily
  • Fit in an airplane seat without an extender
  • Wear tighter fitting clothes comfortably
  • Get a proper gyno exam (oh yes, this is an issue)
  • Stay alive longer with my hot-as-balls husband
  • Wear a cute wrap shirt actually wrapped tight across my stomach area
  • See how my face changes (one day when I get braver, I'll post face change pics)
  • Wear baby doll t-shirts comfortably
  • Cross my legs
  • Not be smooshed in theatre seats

No comments:

Post a Comment