Tuesday, January 8, 2013

This morning's weight: 171.8 (or 171.2 -  now I can't recall)

I am going very strong so far! No lapses, no issues.   In fact, I am not eating enough.  First I had to add 100 calories to my 900 allotment because I wasn't getting enough protein so decided to add an egg.  Over the weekend, I had a "hard" time hitting 800 so I discovered I could make a cookie-like dessert and get the protein and some calories while having dessert! So I took the egg back out of my weekday allotment and will do the cookies instead (6 TBS eggwhites, 200 grams of squash, 2 tsp Konjac powder, plus flavorings and stevia.  375 oven for 25 minutes on parchment paper)

The downside, my menstrual cycle is all effed in the a again, and I can only point to low calories.  Oh and I am already back to a constant state of cold, unless I am drinking something hot or in the hot shower.  Not having your body regulate it's temperature is awful.

This is just a short and sweet check in :)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment