Friday, December 3, 2010

Another Checkin' in Post

.. and another report that nothing special is happening :)  I really don't focus on losing weight anymore.  I focus on being healthy.  I focus on eating great food that is great for me.  On Sundays I hope my weight has gone down,but find it is going up and down - luckily the net at the end of the month is always down or this post would probably be very different, heh.

I tried to increase my calories when I started doing my walking exercise, but it hasn't really worked out.  I really like to be at 1400.  So screw it, that is where I will stay, and if I have my sugar free ice cream in the house, I'll have dessert which usually brings it up to 1600.

Any day now I will be down in onderland,which will be mentally significant, probably.  I have it down as my next major goal, but I am not sitting here on pins and needles waiting for it to happen.  I've been straddling 200-205 for 2 weeks or so.  I'll be posting a 1 year Healthiversary post on 3fc and copying it here which will include photos, so to be in the 100s for that will be pretty awesome

I don't have much else to report other than that.  Same ol', same ol'.

No comments:

Post a Comment