Thursday, April 27, 2017

236.6

Nice woosh this morning, but I do wonder if it is the real deal.  Guess I will know tomorrow morning!

I went through and updated some pages that are linked in the tabs at the top, namely the Plan, Goals, and Measurements pages.  It was all stuff I was going to write in my post today, but I've been working on it for over an hour so I'm not going to reiterate here.  My future self (and only reader of this blog) will just have to go back and look at those pages for where my head was today by looking there!

I have a Withings scale which I got back in April, and now I linked the scale's app to my Fitday page, which is linked to my tracker here on the top of this page.  It is so crazy that I weigh myself in the morning, and anyone who looks at this page or my posts on 3fc immediately know how much I weigh. Talk about serious, immediate accountability!!

No comments:

Post a Comment